Most of the top hair straighteners on the market use ceramic plates to straighten and style hair. They are chosen most often because they are gentle on hair and promote healing of damaged hair, while delivering fantastic styling performance.
Top hair straighteners for Consideration:
1. Airflow Ceramic Hair Straightener: Independent testing and a survey of professional hair stylists reached the same conclusion—this air hair straightener is one of the top hair straighteners which is made by Olayer hair straightener company. Quality design and materials, coupled with airflow, negative ion therapy that promotes healthy, shiny hair, make this model the top choice in salons and homes everywhere.
2. CHI Turbo Ceramic Hair Straightener (GF1538D / GF1539D): This state of the art model is offered in 1-inch and 1 ½-inch models, and both do a fantastic job of straightening any type and length of locks. The comfort grip handle makes it easy to use, and the high-quality components give this unit great durability wins honors for one of the top hair straighteners.
3. HAI Nu-Stik Ceramic Hair Straightener (Nu-Stik): This model heats quickly, locks in hair’s natural moisture, and is versatile enough to straighten hair first, then style it with any nuance you can imagine. Adjustable heat settings and an ergonomically designed handle make it easy to use every day.
4. Andis 67690 1-Inch Nano-Silver Tourmaline Wet or Dry Ceramic Hair Straightener (67690): This is the top-rated wet or dry model on the market. Skip the blow dryer and its intense, dry heat that leads to fragility and damage. Use this Andis dry, straighten, and shape your tresses while sealing in moisture. Performance, durability, and flexibility are all found right here.
5. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Ceramic Ionic Hair Straightener (BABNT3072): Your hair is unique, and requires just the right temp to create the looks you want. This model offers digital heat settings for the perfect temperature every time. Titanium plates are the most gentle on hair, and the negative ion distributors add health, moisture, and beauty to any style you create.
6. Corioliss Zebra SXE Hair Straightener (SXE): This versatile tool from industry leader Corioliss straightens hair with the best of them, and is also the right tool to craft any style you like, sporting curls, crimps, waves, and twists. The reason this is one of the top hair straighteners is the ceramic tourmaline that offers healing to locks through negative ions that allow hair to retain more of its natural moisture.
7. FHI Heat Platform 1 Inch Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron with Nano-Fuzeion Technology (00033): This model is used in salon all over Europe and the U.S. The 1-inch plates offer the most versatile approach to straightening hair and sculpting the widest variety of styles. Healthier, better looking hair is assured with the advanced technology employed in this unit.
8. T3 Tourmaline Hair Straightener (83430-se): This model uses plates 1 3/8-inches wide so it offers versatility as well as solid straightening qualities. The smooth plates will regenerate damaged locks with an infusion of negative ions, and will never pull or snag hair during use.
9. Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic Straightener (RV062C): Perfect heat is offered with the adjustable heat setting, so thin hair and thick hair both get the optimal temperature for straightening and styling, with built-in protection from damage caused by overheating. The ceramic coated plates are among the most durable of any model available.
10. Leonardo Classic Hair Straightener: This model has been a mainstay in homes and salons for more than 2 decades. It offers affordable and quality performance for straightening and styling all types and lengths of hair, which undoubtedly is why is is one of the top hair straighteners.
More about Top Hair Straighteners
These are the feaures rated when consumers where choosing top hair straighteners:
Does it have smooth plates that prevent pulling and breakage?
Does it have fast heat-up that reduces your wait time?
Are there adjustable temperature controls that allow you to get the right temperature for your hair?
Is it ergonomic, and light weight in design for easy to use and handling?
Consider the features above when choosing your next hair straightener and remember, these questions are how consumers rated the Top Hair Straighteners!